Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Oceane's view

Bonjour Alain,

Well it wouldn't be a proper blog if we didn't go multilingual would, eh? So I introduce our first official international non-English mother tongue adversary who goes by the name of Oceane. Let rip babe.....

Salut Alan,

I guess our lives would never have crossed paths had Peter not intervened but I feel it a real honour to have been so involved in the build up to the wedding of the year. And to be there on the most important day of both of your lives will be brilliant.

Firstly thank you for your kind hospitality and for your fine Alain Prost-like driving skills around Sydneyside. Secondly I'd like to say you have a fine choice of lady - I think Belinda is very pretty and you two will look beautiful together as you walk down the aisle. I just hope Peter remembers the rings!

Anyway - have a great day and a wonderful life together. Maybe one day Peter will join you - that would certainly make Gill happy!

Bisous (French kisses - although not the type you English mean)

Oce x

No comments:

Post a Comment