Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Church service - Imogen from DC


That's DC Drama Centre not Washington...

Well would you god damn believe it Mr Al.....from chaise longs and big pads we move effortlessly to inner ring roads and churches. Lady Imogen Church....please take centre stage...

Dearest Alan,

'Lishmanus, oh Lish, thank you for keeping me company on all those long mini-bus journeys up and down the country to the nation's finest venues (the Travelodge on the Coventry inner ring road crowned them all) in search of free biscuits and highly-strung Sodexho stuffed shirts to baffle.

But most of all, thanks for your friendship at The Trauma Centre, we had a lot of fun between the tears and tantrums. I'm sorry I took bites of your pudding when you weren't looking. All my love to you as you set out on your next adventure in life.

Big up to the Preston massive.

Imogen xxx'

Karumba....I hope you got more of that than I did fella. A kaleidoscope of colour.....you can't tell she's a thespian can you? I let the pudding bit go because I presume there are no connotations. A fine actress I seem to remember from the time I sat in front of Gareth alias Simon Callow from Four Weddings and a funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment