Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What they would have said....


Hi mate,

Here are the alternative posts if I'd been able to track them down...

Lee Cartwright...
Well what can I say (crash - picks himself off the floor after falling over). Sorry about that - where was I - Alan was always my number one fan and I could always hear him cheers as I darted down that right wing. Thanks for supporting me and never jeering when i fell over.

Tony Ellis
I dedicate that hat-trick against Blackpool and my quiff to Alan Lishman. Have a great day.

Tom Cruise
I feel the need, the need to send my best wishes to Alan on his big day.

David Burnett
Damn. I always hoped Alan was gay.

Eric Cantona
When zee seagulls follow zee trawler it eeez because Alan eeez on eeet and all zee seagull girls fancy eeem.

Geoff Boycott
Can't bat, can't bowl, can't field, takes too many risks, not enough dot balls. He's a liability....oo a goodluck message you say.....don't take too many risks mr Lishman. It's all about staying in and batting all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment