Sunday, February 28, 2010

Seanus Maximus


Who do you think you are kidding Mr Lishman?

Did you think I'd forgotten you oh Preston one? And did you think we could do this whole blog shindig without a word from one of the leading lights of Drama school Mr Drama himself. He's been tough to track down I will give him that but, like all top producers the man has been right on the money with a gladitorial effort of a message. Spotlight on....Sean Knopp....this is your moment with Sir Alan the Sydneyator Lishman.

Lishus Maximus Gladiotus,

I'm profoundly sorry that I can't be there for you on your special day (Hey, at least I was there for you when you had the snip-dont ever forget that!)

No - seriously, I'm so happy for you both, you're perfect for each other. Have an amazing day and I promise, when you come back to old Blighty, myself and the boys will celebrate and give you a day you'll never forget.


Love you mate - you're one in a million.


They were great days we spent together in sleepy London and I wouldn't swap them for the world. You've been good to me over the years old boy and I am looking forward to seeing the good times roll in again next time you're back.

Oh and one last thing - if your planning on wearing womens tracksuit bottoms on your wedding day, like you did in Drama Centre, make sure you wear some tight boxers mate cos trust me....you'll scare the kids!

Love you mate - you're one in a million. Big kiss to you B -look after him okay.

Good luck with everything and hope to see you soon....you dirty mongrel!

XXSEAN (The Big Man)


Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......top message from a top man who really does seem to have hit the big time if his excuses for getting this message in late are anything to go by. Wining and dining with the Hollywood A list as an executive producer. Connery out....Knopp in....that's what I say! What a legend......thanks Sean for making the strict Sanderson-journalistesque Fleet Street style deadline. Right....who's next.....ah yes.....another Drama School 'graduette' if I am not mistaken.....

1 comment: