Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sister act - Stacy LL














Lishmanic,

Goodness gracious me this is becoming like Lord of the bloody Rings. And from the centre of the universe on Joanne's farm to middle earth at Stacy's house in Lostock Hall here is a message from your ickle sister who i know from my recent chats with her is absolutely gutted about not being there for the big day to see her big bro tie the knot. Anyway...she's sent a lovely message to you so I'll move stage left and give her the spotlight. Take it away Miss Lishman.

To Alan and Belinda,

I wish i was there to be with you and be part of your special day.



Lucie and Sofie send big hugs and lots of kisses to their Uncle Alan and Auntie Belinda

I hope you have a great day and make sure you send lots of photos because I although I can't be there I want to see exactly how handsome my brother looks and how beautiful his wife will be on the big day.

I send all my love to you both.

Lucie and Sofie send big hugs and lots of kisses to their Uncle Alan and Auntie Belinda. They will come and see you in Australia when they've all grown up I promise.

Paul sends his love and best wishes too.

Love and miss you loads.

Stacy. XXX

Cripes - I was treading water with Holly - now I am currently drowning in tears. Thank you Stacy for another tear jerking message. That was very sweet and it's a real shame she can't be there. She also tells me you offered to pay for her to come over which is very kind of you guys. A true lady and gentleman. Well she'll be over to see you guys when her little ones are a little older no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment