Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holly's piece of ivy

Alaininho,

Ther're coming in thick and fast now matie. And it's a family message here from a fellow Lishman so one of the messages which will tug at your heart strings. Last time I saw her she was charging round your sister's pad in nappies - and now she's on facebook and all grown up. Ladies and gentleman, please give it up for Holly Lishman.......

Heyaaaa Uncle Alan (:

Peter contacted me to ask me to write a message and so here we go.

ill be thinking of you and Belinda on what is going to be a very special day


I hope you have a good wedding day, make it the best day of your life.

I am really sorry I cant be over there to share it with you but ill be thinking of you and Belinda on what is going to be a very special day! We wish we could see you more but we know what an amazing life you have out there.

Best wishes for both of you!

Love you lotss & missing you even more!

Holly ♥ xxxx

Hold on.....let me just grab a hanky.......crumbs.....even I am crying after that one mate. Sounds like you're somebody's favourite uncle anyway.....thanks for that lovely message Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment