Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Emma Welton - Preston College

Alanski,

I've tried to contact all the people from the different parts of your life and one person who was pretty darn quick on the uptake was a certain Emma Welton who popped up in your life during your time hanging out with cool Preston Collegeites such as Polly W and erm.......George Eckton in a former life. Let's not go there.....

Rightio....here's what young Emma's got to say for herself....

Hi Pete, I'm good thanks, I'm not very good at recalling great stories fromt he past. Perhaps too many big nights in Tokes over the years.

However, there is one night that I remember very well...when Alan made it big and headed down to the big smoke for Drama school (after being tipped as Preston's answer to James Bond), in London I went down to stay with him and in his class was a lad whose father wrote 'The Avengers'! We stayed in one of his apartments and it had the origional tv and chaise long...the whole works.....it felt like we had hit the big time....a far cry from Preston College life....it was one fo those wierd moments in life!!

I was supposed to meet up with Alan when I was in Sydney but never got chance...please pass on my congrats and send him my love x

Have a fab time and love to the lucky girl that Alan is marrying. I am sure she is very beautiful

Emma x

Thanks Emma. Who was that friend Mr Lishman. Sean? You never bloody took me when I was in London with you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment